The EVERNET Client Portal is made available to all EVERNET clients free of charge. It is an incredibly helpful resource for clients to help themselves and to access the information we store on account. The Client Portal is the only way in which EVERNET makes documented passwords and information available to clients.
From the Client Portal the following features exist:
- Ticket Creation and ParticipationIf you receive any support from EVERNET, it all starts with a Ticket. If you call or email us, we are creating a ticket for that interaction so if you would like to stay organized with us, give the Client Portal ticketing system a try. The Client Portal also lets you see all past and present tickets for your company.
- ProjectsView and participate on Projects open for you and your company. Email your Project team and stay in the loop all in the Client Portal.
- ReportsView Invoices, Block Hours, Retainers, and more from the Client Portal.
- Configuration Items (Documentation, usernames, passwords, etc)All the hardware, software, usernames, and passwords we keep on file are entered as a "Configuration Item". If it's not here, we don't know about it.
- Online Bill Pay PortalView, Pay and even AutoPay Invoices online by check or credit card through the EVERNET Online Bill Pay Portal. Monitor payments and credits on account and stay well informed as to the financial activity on your account. Locate the Online Bill Pay Portal under the Custom Links Tab within the Client Portal.
If you are not sure you have access to the Client Portal, enter your email address on the log in page and click the forgot password link. If you have access, you will be sent a temporary password to log in. If you do not receive that email then email the Account team at firstname.lastname@example.org and request access to the Client Portal.