The Client Portal is a powerful tool for our clients to participate in their relationship with us. From it, our clients can do the following things:
- Create and contribute to support tickets.
- View Project details, calendar, attachments, communicate with Project Team, and more.
- Access all documentation we have on file, including usernames, passwords, warranties, software licenses, and more.
- Review Invoices, Block Hour and Retainer Reports. Paying invoices online is available through the link found in each emailed invoice.
- Access Knowledgebase Articles that we have drafted on our own or with your collaboration. See all articles that are published for all clients and those that are only pertaining to your account. This is a very powerful tool if you have a specific set of steps for a often repeated task, like setting up a new user or computer.
There are three Security Levels a client can choose to have for each of its users and the Security Level dictates what information and rights they have in the portal. Please be clear with your Account Manager as to who should have what Security Level in the Client Portal.
By Default, the Primary and Billing Contacts at the client will have Manager rights. All other users who request access to the Client Portal will be set to Basic and requests from the Primary and or Billing Contact must be made to elevate all other users.
Here is a table of the Security Levels:
|User has access to:||Tickets they create, are assigned to, are the Ticket Contact, or are a Ticket Approver||X||X||X|
|Projects on which they are a team member|
Knowledgebase (if Knowledgebase is turned on for the client)
|All tickets, including Subsidiary Tickets||X||X|
|All projects at their organization||X||X|
|Tickets Data actions permitted||Create new Service Requests (and add Notes and Attachments)||X||X||X|
|Can view Service Provider Priority|
|Can set Service Provider Priority on ticket creation||X||X||X|
|Project actions permitted||View project schedule||X||X||X|
|Email members of the project team||X||X||X|
|View/add project notes||X||X||X|
|View project attachments||X||X||X|
|View project calendar items||X||X||X|
|View project tasks he or she is assigned to||X||X||X|
|View project charges||X|
|View estimated hours||X|
|Profile||View/edit own profile||X||X||X|
|Portal Admin||Create and manage Client Portal logins||X|
|Create and manage Queues|
|Create and manage Request Type Preferences|
|Create and manage Vendors|
|Create and manage Out of Office Settings|
|Create and manage Scheduled Off Hours|
|Knowledgebase||Access Knowledgebase (if Knowledgebase is turned on for the client).|
Only articles marked "public" can be seen by a client user
|Reports||View Invoice and Block Hour Reports||X|